Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My New Blog

As you probably know by now, I am not updating this blog anymore.
I have a new blog which I try to update regularly. You can see it at: http://www.exponentialbusiness.info/
The subjects of the new blog are similar to this one but I try to write about them more from the business aspects and less from the technical aspects.
You can subscribe for Email updates in the new blog in a similar manner as you subscribed to this one. You can find the subscription form either here, or in the right sidebar on the front page. Obviously, you can also subscribe to my RSS feed.

I hope to see you all as readers and commenters of my new blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Cloud Computing Blog by Khen Ofek is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Israel License.